You’re invited to the
2017 TRU Annual Meeting:
The State of the Detroit Region’s Transit
When: Monday evening, January 30, 2017
5:30 pm Doors Open for Registration & Networking Reception
- Light refreshments
- Small group activities
6 – 8 pm Program
- 2016 Year-in-Review
- State of Transit panel discussion, Q&A
- TRU Board Election
Where: MSU Detroit Center
- 3408 Woodward, just south of Mack in midtown Detroit.
- On multiple Woodward bus routes, use Mack/MLK stop and walk south
- Free, secure parking available at Stimson & Cass lot
What: Get transit updates from top transit agency executives
- State of Transit panel discussion & Q&A with:
- The Regional Transit Authority (RTA)
- Dan Dirks, DDOT Director
- John Hertel, SMART General Manager
- Sommer Woods of M-1 Rail / QLINE streetcar
- Plus vote on a slate of new TRU Board of Directors (if you’re a current paid TRU member)
- TRU’s 2016 Detroit Transit Year-in-Review
- Discuss next steps for improving transit.
Who: Open to all. Everyone’s welcome!
- Note: only paid TRU members can vote in board election.
$5 donation suggested.
Please RSVP by January 25 to 313-963-8872 or Facebook.com/DetroitTransit.
Hosted by Transportation Riders United (TRU), the Detroit region’s nonprofit transit advocate.