We’re bringing in some of the area’s top new mobility experts to ask them the above questions and more, including:
- Elliot Darvick, General Manager of Lyft Detroit
- Garry Bulluck, Detroit Office of Mobility Innovation
- Lisa Nuszkowski, Director of MoGo
- Introductions by Pam Taylor, Mobility Project Manager for Bedrock
- Moderated by Stephen Henderson, WDET
We’re pleased to be co-hosted by TechTown Detroit and sponsored by Liz in Detroit Real Estate, Hall Render, and Anderson, Eckstein and Westrick, Inc. Sponsorship and vendor tables are available.
Everyone is welcome to join this presentation and discussion – bring your questions! Doors will open at 5:30pm for registration and light refreshments. An RSVP and $20 donation are requested. However no one will be turned away.
A VIP speaker reception will be available from 5:00-6:00pm for a $50 donation – reserve your spot today.
Please help us spread the word by printing and sharing this invitation/flyer.