New mobility technologies and services are being launched in Detroit all the time: MoGo bike share, Uber and Lyft ride-hailing, May Mobility autonomous shuttles, Bird and Lime e-scooter rentals, and so much more on the horizon. What will their impact be?
- What does new mobility mean for transit?
- Is new mobility a threat or a help in improving transportation equity?
- Can new mobility complement transit to unlock universal, affordable access?
THIS Wednesday, November 28, 2018 • 6:00 to 8:00 PM
at TechTown Detroit • 440 Burroughs, Detroit
We’re bringing in some of the area’s top new mobility experts to ask them the above questions and more, including:
- Elliot Darvick, General Manager of Lyft Detroit
- Garry Bulluck, Detroit Office of Mobility Innovation
- Lisa Nuszkowski, Director of MoGo
- Introduction by Pamela Taylor, Mobility Project Manager for Bedrock
- Moderated by Stephen Henderson, WDET
Everyone is welcome to join this presentation and discussion – bring your questions! Doors will open at 5:30pm for registration and light refreshments. An RSVP and $20 donation are requested. However no one will be turned away.
A VIP speaker reception will be available from 5:00-6:00pm for a $50 donation – reserve your spot today.
We’re pleased to be co-hosted by TechTown Detroit and sponsored by
- McKenna Associates
- Legacy Dental Group
- Hall Render
- Anderson, Eckstein and Westrick, Inc
Your can help us spread the word by printing and sharing this invitation/flyer.