Thank you to everyone who came out to TRU’s big State of the Region’s Transit 2018 Annual Meeting! Over 150 people came together on Wednesday, January 31 to discuss The State of Transit. Extra special thanks to our speakers for sharing…
As TRU Director Megan Owens reminded attendees at the 2017 Regional Transit Awards dinner, temporary setbacks are overwhelmed by the enormous progress southeast Michigan has experienced in people and support for regional transit investment. This sixth annual Regional Transit Awards…
Please join us in congratulating the 2017 Regional Transit Awardees:
– Forward Motion Award for Most Effective Public Servant: Warren Evans, Wayne County Executive
– Exemplary Innovation Award: RefleX, the joint service of DDOT, SMART and RTA
– Unsung Hero Award: Alexis Blizman
– Transit Employee of the Year: Ben Stupka, RTA Manager of Planning
– Transit Activist of the Year: Daniel Duane Spyker
Please join us as these awards are presented at TRU’s sixth annual Regional Transit Awards dinner on Thursday evening, May 11.
You’re invited to the
2017 TRU Annual Meeting: The State of the Detroit Region’s Transit
When: Monday evening, January 30, 2017, 6:00pm
Where: MSU Detroit Center. 3408 Woodward, in midtown Detroit.
What: Get transit updates from TRU, RTA, DDOT, and others, plus vote on TRU Board of Directors and discuss next steps for improving transit.
Who: Open to all. Everyone’s welcome!
March 13th, 2018
February 27th, 2018