The transportation sector is now the largest source of the pollution causing climate change. That’s NOT due to airplanes and cruise ships – but to people driving cars and trucks everywhere they need to go every day. Autonomous and electric vehicles may help, but not alone – not without providing people attractive affordable alternatives to get where they need to go!
We’ve got a packed panel of experts from across the region and across the country to talk transit with you:
- Hayley Richardson, Senior Communications Associate of Transit Center and co-author of The Green New Deal for City and Suburban Transportation
- TRU’s own Executive Director, Megan Owens
- Jeffrey Nolish, Policy Director of Detroit Disability Power
- Khadija Khokhar, Detroit Fellow for Zero Hour, a global youth activist movement
- Plus leaders of the Turn Oakland County Green campaign
Register now to get the link to join this Zoom Webinar. Send advance questions to info@DetroitTransit.org.