TRU’s board of directors is our vital governing force; the board sets our policies and goals through strategic planning, reviews and ratifies the decisions of our committees, ensures TRU has the financial resources to succeed, and is responsible for TRU’s adherence to our legal obligations and organizational values. Board members are also often the vital components on the committees that coordinate with other volunteers and staff to get our work done.
Meet TRU’s current Board of Directors:
- Nicole Brown, Detroit Future City / Detroit Revitalization Fellow
- Stephen Campbell, Clark Hill PLC
- Dave Gifford, KTX America
- Paul Jones III, University of Michigan Taubman College – Vice President
- Kelly Kozlowski, TechTown
- Stephen Maiseloff, Detroit Public Schools
- Hannah Mae Merten, Rock Ventures / Venture for America Fellow – Secretary
- Kristen Milefchik, Teach for America
- Sharon Person, MichiganWorks!
- Nick Schroeck, University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- Donald Stuckey, Dearborn Public Schools – President
- Susan Titus, Wayne State School of Social Work
Interested in Joining TRU’s Board?
We want a board of directors that reflects the best of Detroit – diverse, dynamic and dedicated to getting the job done. If you are passionate about mobility issues and are interested in getting involved, we invite you to learn more about the roles and responsibilities you would take up as a board member.