TRU’s board of directors is our vital governing force; the board sets our policies and goals through strategic planning, reviews and ratifies the decisions of our committees, ensures TRU has the financial resources to succeed, and is responsible for TRU’s adherence to our legal obligations and organizational values. Board members are also often the vital components on the committees that coordinate with other volunteers and staff to get our work done.
Meet TRU’s current Board of Directors:
- Nicole Brown, Detroit Future City / Detroit Revitalization Fellow – President
- Stephen Campbell, Clark Hill PLC
- Gregory Jakub, Henry Ford Macomb Hospital
- Paul Jones III, University of Michigan Taubman College – Vice President
- Kelly Kozlowski, TechTown
- Hannah Mae Merten, Rock Ventures / Venture for America Fellow – Secretary
- Kristen Milefchik, Disability Rights Michigan
- Rourke Pattullo, Ford Motor Company
- Martha Potere, City of Detroit
- Corey Rowe, Wayne State University – Treasurer
- Nick Schroeck, University of Detroit Mercy School of Law
- Justin Snowden, DWM Holdings
- Myra Tetteh, Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan Foundation
- Emily Thompson, Wayne State University
- Adriel Thornton, MoGo Detroit Bike Share
- Susan Titus, Wayne State School of Social Work
- Charlesetta Wilson, SEIU Local 1
Interested in Joining TRU’s Board?
We want a board of directors that reflects the best of Detroit – diverse, dynamic and dedicated to getting the job done. If you are passionate about mobility issues and are interested in getting involved, we invite you to learn more about the roles and responsibilities you would take up as a board member.