Shape Detroit's Future
Join experts and neighbors for an interactive discussion on how to ensure mobility changes benefit ALL Metro Detroiters!
Hear from expert speakers from Bedrock, Ford City Solutions, Via, and Shared Use Mobility Center and ask them your questions.
Share your ideas for improving transportation equity and how new mobility should be addressed in the RTA’s regional transit plan.
Suggested donation of $5-25 to support TRU as Detroit’s transit advocate. Everyone welcome, regardless of donation.
When: Wednesday October 23
- 5:30pm Registration & Refreshments
- 6:15pm Expert Briefings & Community Discussion
Where: The Beacon Room: 1 Woodward
- Near many mobility options, including:
- DDOT bus routes 3, 4, 5, 6, & 9 at the City/County Bldg
- SMART bus routes 125, 200, 450/460, 610, all 3 FAST routes
- People Mover – Financial District station
- QLINE – Congress Station
- MoGo – Woodward/Larned station
Please RSVP today.
The suggested donation of $25 supports TRU’s work to ensure everyone can get where they need to go. $5 for students and people with limited incomes. No cost for employees of our lead sponsor Bedrock and the Quicken family of companies.
A VIP Speakers & Sponsors reception will also be available preceding the event with a $100 donation.
As mobility around Michigan Central Station is transformed and the Regional Transit Authority considers the role of new mobility in our region’s transit future, come help craft policy and advocacy recommendations to ensure everyone can get where they need to go.