It was 2 years ago that TRU, MOSES and other partners welcomed the first meeting of the RTA Board of Directors with a birthday card, balloons, cake, and high expectations. It’s taken a while, but the RTA is now starting to really take off:
– The RTA is now fully staffed with a new Outreach Manager and Planning Director.
– The RTA staff is attending numerous community events throughout the region to learn what the public wants.
– Starting mid-May, the RTA will be launching a major public outreach and engagement effort.
– The Providers and Citizens Advisory Committees have been hard at work.
– And RTA staff is working to provide on-the-ground transit improvements within the next year.
Stay tuned for LOTS more information.